First of all, you will need to collect a transfer code (can also be called EPP-code or AUTH-code) from your current registrar. The transfer code is a randomly generated code that simply allows you to move a domain from one registrar to another. Follow the steps below once you have collected the code.
- Navigate to our homepage, https://www.websupport.se/en, and click “Login” on the top right corner. If you already logged in today you will be logged in straight away after clicking, otherwise, just enter your username and password.
- Search for the domain name you want to transfer to Websupport.
- Click “My domain” and enter the transfer code. Click “Buy transfer”.
- Select “Quick order” and follow the steps to complete the order.
- The time it takes for the transfer to finish is depending on what kind of top-level domain you’re transferring. Domains like .se and .nu are usually finished within an hour, while general domains like .com or .org can take up to a week to be done.